1. Creating a system which lets people decide outcomes that
are self-driven, based on realistic possibility it can work,
and very dynamic. Outcomes financially driven or not, those
are choices that can lead a person, group, or something to
new levels - or expected greats. Or just expected.
2. Crafting pleasures of the mind and body, where people who
know how to do it can
3. Development of cycles of experiences that transcend not
just what a business could become with the right tools - but
something even better where new worlds that may become
available do so in the later Future of mankind
4. Something simple that we all know, that is focused on
spirit of innovation - company building - and personnel
development being the finest, brightest, or best at
art or a specific task
5. Very level headed working specifics in tune with culture,
heros, and what people want to remember!
6. And finally, spirited adventures revolving around how
people know they want to be looked at, from perspective
of success, long term sustainability, and goodness
These are very different and specific drill-downs into
what Capient is about, and what are working experiences
over time have showed us will probably last lifetimes
"What about religious fears or change?"
"What about censorship or problems?"
"History of SCREENS (Updated)"
Published On September 21, 2017